Friday, April 3, 2015

Introduction

One late night on December 26, 2014, I moved from my beloved small town to a foreign and crowded city. With this new change of location, came the overwhelming dread of starting over in a new and huge school. Most people have to only worry about fitting in and gaining friends when they transfer schools. Well, I had to worry about changing from a small, well payed private school to a huge and overwhelming public school. I had to quickly drop the ways of a private school and learn the ways of a public school. Despite the terrifying transition, I was able to fit in and meet some of the best people who have helped me overcome my fear of public schools. In this blog, I will share my experiences, achievements, and sorrows that come with starting over. This is my new life. This is the new me.

No comments:

Post a Comment